LOVE'S TIMELESS REVOLUTION
The NonDual Way
The Miracle of "We"
This site is home to The Miracle of "We" Devotional Practice; a 21st century spiritual practice that celebrates the love that binds every human heart, and the universal "inner practices" that help us open up to it. Although the "We practice" is new in its set up, traditional methods, such silence and meditative reading, are used within the practice as these methods have proven to help people get out of "heads" and into their hearts!
Do I need to part of any particular group or religion in order to do the We practice?
No. There is no need to be part of any specific group to do this practice nor is there a fee associated with downloading the material. If you do belong to a particular faith, feel free to do the "We" practice in conjunction with your current beliefs/religious practices (e.g., you can still be Catholic and do this practice). Remember, seeing through the eyes of oneness and love" is not a new religion, but is at the heart of every religion, discipline, and human being!"
"We" Practice Directions:
1. Get a mediation timer, bell, or some sort of device that won't scare you and is easy to use.
(free meditation timer app on a phone works well)
2. Find a space you that you feel comfortable in and are able to get quiet/reflective.
3. Download and/or print out one of the the Miracle of "We" Devotional Practices below that is appropriate to your situation:
The Miracle of We Devotional Practice Version 1
(for individual adult practice)
The Miracle of We Devotional Practice Version 2
(for group adult practice)
The Miracle of We Devotional For Children
(for group of children lead by adults or
adults who prefer simpler language).
4. Take a couple of minutes to look over the practice so you can get familiar with its set up.
5. Decide how much time you will devote to silent meditation in part 1 & part 3 (e.g., may do 10 minutes of silence in part 1 & 5 minutes in part 3). Please know it can take an average of 20 to 30 minutes to complete the full "We"" practice, especially if you are in a group setting (can be shorted or extended to fit your schedule and life demands).
6. Select a short reading such as spiritual/religious passage, quote, poem, or a moving piece of writing to insert into part 3 of the practice. If time allows, also consider selecting a song to play at the end of part 3 and an art piece to display that connects to the reading you selected.
7. Do the "We" practice.
A FEW PRACTICE REMINDERS:
It is important to remember not to think or analyze how good or bad you are doing the practice, but rather allow yourself "to just be in the practice". Spiritual practice is not about using your "judging mind", but rather a time to be free, open, and receptive to the present moment and how you feel in that very moment without judgment.
It is recommended that this practice and any other meditative practice be done on a regular basis; however, if you are unable to do it regularly, please know that any time spent in meditation/contemplation, even for just a few minutes, can be highly beneficial and rewarding.